Saturday, July 2, 2022

Fia is gone

June 16, 02:20, middle of the night, Fia died.

I was with her at her end. :(




She was the last one.
My last feline family member. She was born June 2007.



Fia 2 months ago



I have a difficult time realizing that she is really gone...
Her litterbox & where she used to eat are still here.



Her final restingplace is 4 meters away from where i type this.
I see her every day. :(



Fia was the most cuddly one of them all.
She always snuggled, being up your face, booping & talking!

And as soon i got into bed she would come up & make herself comfortable between my legs or up my face!

Now,... Nothing!



My life is so empty now.
I've had cats & dogs throughout my whole life, and now, none!





Fia, 3 years old.




I miss her so much! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment